Do we really need an excuse to eat chocolate and nuts?
We added our Applewood Smoked Cashews to this recipe and were blown away by the delicious balance of smoky, salted, chocolaty sweetness. Happy International Chocolate Day!!
CHOCOLATE COVERED APPLEWOOD SMOKED CASHEWS
- 1 cup Olomomo Applewood Smoked Cashews
- 1 lb semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate
- Put chocolate into a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on High for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate until it has an evenly melted consistency.
- Add Olomomo Applewood Smoked Cashews to chocolate.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a cookie sheet or waxed paper. Let cool until firm. (Option to put in to freezer or fridge to speed up the cooling process.)